The Gold Standard For Early Childhood Education
Christ Greenfield Preschool is the only NAEYC accredited preschool in Gilbert and has been serving families in the East Valley since 1986. We provide a high-quality, Christ-centered, and community-focused learning environment for children ages 2 to 5 years old.
We are also accredited with the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA), and winner of the Best of The East Valley 2021 for Best Preschool.
Christ Greenfield offers a variety of schedules to help make your life easier. From full-day to half-day options, and early mornings to late afternoons, we have the perfect schedule for you!
We believe in serving families with the best preschool education possible. This is why we focus on teaching children the core values of Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
- The Beginner's Bible: Introduces children to the stories and people of the Bible as they discover the truth of God’s Word through engaging lessons. Each Preschool students receive a Beginner's Bible to read with their family at home.
- Concordia Publishing House: Encourages faith development and spiritual growth in the Triune God. Students attend Chapel every other week.
- Fundations and Zoo Phonics: Phonemic awareness and literacy building.
- Love and Logic: Principles for providing respectful and caring discipline in the classroom.
- Early Learning Standards: Based on the Arizona Department of Education.
A day in the life of a preschooler at Christ Greenfield School includes:
- Centers: Children choose an activity that encourages strengthening social skills, sharing, communication, and self-regulation.
- Jesus Time: Children gather for Bible stories and songs that foster their spiritual growth and development.
- Playground Time: Children increase physical development by building gross motor, social, and safety skills.
- Circle Time and Group Activities: Our group activities are teacher-directed and include Jesus time, storytime, songs, group discussion, science, language, and math instruction.
- Snack Time: Children enjoy a healthy snack based on the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Spanish lessons: PreK students receive a weekly Spanish lesson.
We know that a small class size is the best way to ensure your child receives the individualized attention he or she deserves. Our low student-to-teacher ratio is just one of the many ways we go above and beyond to create a supportive environment for learning.
Christ Greenfield School provides a unique learning experience for young learners through an afternoon Enrichment Program. Our curriculum is designed to promote our students' creativity and problem-solving skills by providing them with an extended day of learning. We offer enrichment classes that not only educate but also provide a social outlet for collaboration.
Every classroom is led by a teacher who has specialized education and training in early childhood development. The teacher is there to provide an environment that is tailored to meet the needs of each student, while also working with the parents.